Unboxing of Sigmarite mausoleum



Hi,
It's time for some terrain. A month ago I was looking for some fantasy terrain in the net. When I saw Sigmarite Mausoleum, I knew it had to be mine. A few weeks ago my order arrived at my local games store(Strategia Centrum Gier). Unfortunatelly in the meantime it was Easter, so I didn't have any spare-time. I'll try to redeem myself by describing this unboxing in detail.

In this text I'll describe how amazing is this Sigmarite Mausoleum. When I picked up the box and it was quite heavy, then I realised that this is worth its money.





In this terrain set we receive 6 buildings, 2 monuments, 2 gates and enormous fence. Every edifice has it's own base. The gates have their bases too.







The fence is so heavy that I think it may be filled with plastic. Every piece is made with nice details. They are most visible on gates and fence. The skulls and roses on those elements, are so perfect, that painting them will only be pleasure.



Additionally a short instruction is included, which helps to assemble parts together.





On the box we get a proposition of painting with Citadel's paint.


I'll prepare another texts with painted terrain later. Due to the fact that the buildings have clearances, I will have to paint every piece separately. Otherwise there will be visible unpainted elements. I want to put magnets to every part of fence to have optional arrangements.

Enjoy the photos of this beautiful set. I will inform of the next steps. Don't go to the light😀 .

Tamsula

Comments

  1. I've waited for this unboxing! Set is so good, plentiful with elements. There are so many possibilites to use it in many ways (like part of Kings of War multibases).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vil, my heart would be broken if I would use those buildings to multibase. They are intended only for display 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment