Bases to Forces of The Abyss

Hi,

When I had been cleaning and making a few models from my army set, I realised that to finish those models I need bases. I decided to abandon cutting out the models from the sprues and started cleaning and painting bases.

In the army set, which I described lately, we get bases for every model. The box includes:
  • 62 small plastic bases in size 20 mm x 20 mm,
  • 10 bigger wooden bases in size 25 mm x 50 mm,
  • 3 large wooden bases in size 40 mm x 40 mm. 
The models on bases need to be placed on movement trays, because Kings of War is a mass-battle fantasy wargame. In the begging I wanted to take care of small bases.

After I had cut them out from sprues, I glued a small magnet to every base. For this I used magnets sized 5 mm x 1 mm. It hid in the hole, which is placed at the bottom of the base. Next I glued a ferromagnetic foil to multibases(movement trays). In this case I can easily remove models from one multibase to another. I stole this idea from Kazan, who also runs a guide on his YouTube channel.

The painting of bases will be described in another text.

That's all from me today. May The Force be with you.

Tamsula








Comments

Post a Comment