Army set of Forces of the Abyss

Hi,

Last year I fell in love with Kings of War. Few months ago I bought an army in this page of Forces of the Abyss from Mantic, so this unboxing won't be 100 % new. Therefore it has some advantages, because I can describe you how putting it together has come.

In this box we get 8 plastic sprues with 5 Lower Abyssals, which can also be assembled into Flamebearers.  Also it contains 4 plastic sprues with 5 Succubi, 10 plastic Abyssal Horsemen in pieces and 1 metal character in pieces. Plastic Imps are added to sprues of other models. Till now I’ve made 20 Lower Abyssals, 5 Succubi, 1 Abyssal Horseman and the Character.

Unfortunately Lower Abyssals contain a lot of mould lines, so putting it together takes plenty of time. Luckily, Succubi have fewer mould lines than models above. When I’ve worked with the character, I was pleasantly surprised. Despite that the model is made from metal it is easy to clean and shape it. Abyssal Horsemen are a story of their own, so I’ll describe them later.

I'll describe all the models from this set in different texts.

Tamsula















Comments

  1. Nice form of "hello world" :-) Welcome in wargaming blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment